Bioinformatics Specialist (2009 — 2010)
The John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australia National University, Australia
– Phenomics Ontology Driven Database
– Next-Generation DNA Sequencing data management
Senior Research Scientist (2008 — 2009)
ICT Centre, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO), Australia
– Leader of the visual analysis team for the Australian National Cancer Genomics flagship (total funding A$100 million)
Research Fellow (2004 — 2008)
National ICT Australia/School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney, Australia
– Development of novel analysis and visualisation methods for large networks.
– Contribute to popular 3D network visualisation software GEOMI
Before joining NICTA, I received my PhD in Computer Science in 2004 from the University of Queensland. Before that, I graduated from the Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 1999 with two bachelor degrees: one in Computer Science , the other in Business.